What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic surgical treatment that seeks to improve the shape and size of a patient’s buttocks so that it better fits his/her figure and also offers an appealing back side. There are two surgical approaches to making a successful Brazilian butt lift.
The first procedure involves implanting solid or semi-solid implants under the top butt muscular tissue. This is done to boost the contours of the buttocks region. The implant is generally constructed from silicone. These implants are inserted right into the upper location of the butts in between the muscular tissue and the fascia. Butt implants are available in different sizes and shape and are based on a client’s needs. You will need to seek advice from a plastic surgeon in order for you to learn which kind of butt implant is proper for your body.
The second surgical treatment method entails micro fat grafting. This type of butt lift cosmetic surgery takes fat from the various other local areas of the body such as bust, abdomen, or upper legs and grafts it into the buttocks area. The fat is taken with via liposuction treatment. This treatment is generally called a Brazilian Butt Lift. This procedure needs the individual to have enough fat in various other parts of the body that can be taken and used in the surgery. The fat is drawn out through a liposuction surgery treatment, is detoxified and then inserted into the layers of the buttocks via a small incision.
How Much Does Butt Augmentation Cost?
Butt lift surgery will vary in cost based on several factors such as the skill and experience of the doctor, the size of the city you are in, the type of specific treatment required, and extra expenses related to the surgery. In general, you can expect to spend between $5,000 – $7,000 for a butt lift. On average, most cosmetic surgery associations, suggest an average price of $6,000. Given the costs for this cosmetic treatment, many patients may look for the aid of funding to pay for their plastic surgery treatments since insurance providers may not cover the procedure. It’s important to speak to your doctor about funding options.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Butt Lift?
In order to be considered for a butt augmentation surgery, individuals should typically be in good health physically and also emotionally. Women should not be pregnant nor be nursing a child. Moreover, an ideal candidate should also be free of any heart conditions and lung problems.
Patients who satisfy the aforementioned assumptions are one of the most likely to have a positive surgical treatment. During your preliminary assessment with a plastic surgeon, he or she will certainly carry out a physical, in addition to a mental/emotional test to identify if this treatment can give you what you are looking for. So be sure to be totally straightforward with your physician. Failure to do so could result in an unsatisfactory outcome, in addition to a greater potential for risks and/or difficulties.
Risks Associated with Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery?
With most operations, there are specific risks and complications connected with Brazilian butt lift treatment. Several of the most notable include:
- Adverse response to anesthetic;
- Blood clots;
- Pain and numbness;
- Swelling and soreness;
- Bleeding and nerve damage.
To learn if you are at vulnerable to any of the above complications, be sure to speak with a knowledgeable plastic surgeon who is trained to perform the procedure. During the discussion, make certain to ask the surgeon of the risks and complications so that you are aware of the medical risks/side impacts. It is also important that you feel confident in your physician’s skills before undergoing the treatment. Of course, a mistake made by your doctor could also lead to complications as well. Fortunately, substantial complications from butt lift procedures are low.
Your Cosmetic Surgeon Consultation
In your mission to select a certified cosmetic surgeon to perform your buttock surgical treatment, your should take into consideration the following – Does he or she:
- Have adequate training and medical experience with the procedure?
- Are they certified by an accredited plastic surgery board?
- Perform the procedure in a safe medical facility?
- Provide before and after pictures of their previous butt lift procedures?
- Offer you the option of consulting with their past individuals?
- Do they specialize in butt augmentation surgery?
Since a butt lift can be considered a serious operation, it is very important to select the most effective surgeon that is right for you. Afterall, you will investing a large amount of time with your doctor, so it is best that you are comfortable with your cosmetic surgeon.
Some things that you might seek include a medical professional that is cozy and pleasant, alert to your needs, understanding to your situation, and also able to give you the attention that you need and are entitled to. If, for any kind of reason, you are dissatisfied during your consultation with a plastic surgeon, proceed searching up until you locate the physician who possesses every one of the qualities that you desire in a doctor.
Questions to Ask Your Plastic Surgeon?
For a basic list of questions to ask your cosmetic surgeon concerning his or her background, to discover plastic surgery safety and security, find below some general and specific questions that you should discuss with your breast specialist. You may also want to get more information from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Am I a great prospect for a Brazilian butt lift? If so, why?
- Are the outcomes I am looking for affordable and then practical?
- Do you have before-and-after images I can consider for the treatment I am undergoing?
- In my instance, how will the surgery be performed? Which method?
- Will my marks show up? Where will my marks be located?
- What sort of procedure/technique do you suggest for me?
- What type of anesthesia do you recommend for me?
- What will be the expenses related to my surgery?
- What will you expect of me to obtain the most effective outcomes?
- What sort of recovery duration can I anticipate and when can I return to normal activities?
- The number of added implant-related operations can I anticipate over my lifetime?
- Exactly what are the dangers and then issues related to my treatment?
- Just how are difficulties taken care of?
- Exactly what are my alternatives if the aesthetic result of my butt lift does not satisfy the goals we agreed on?