Breast Augmentation San Antonio
Need a Breast Augmentation Specialist in San Antonio, Texas?
We have you covered whether you’re looking for a breast augmentation or another cosmetic procedure in the San Antonio, TX, area. Call us and we can provide you with the right information to help you make an informed decision. Read below for more information about breast surgery.
What is Breast Augmentation?
What are the Breast Implant Options?
There are three primary options: Silicone, Saline, or Cohesive Gel implants. All have some form of benefit.
Silicone Implants – as the name suggests these are filled will silicone gel and feel like a very natural breast. These types of implants may require more regular visits to your doctor in the event of a rupture or leak.
Saline Implants – these type of implants are filled with sterile salt water. They don’t feel as natural silicone but in the event of a leak the solution is absorbed by the body.
Cohesive Gel Implants – this type of silicone implant, also known as a ‘gummy bear implant’ is made up of silicone but is thicker and tends to hold its shape. It does, however, require a larger incision into the breast area.
A fat transfer procedure involves grafting fat cells from one area of the body (this could include the thighs, hips, or stomach) and transferring it to the breast area. Typically, fat is transferred via a liposuction procedure and injected into the breast. It is a common alternative to breast implants.
Who is a Good Candidate for Breast Surgery?
- Weight management;
How Much Does a Breast Augmentation Cost in San Antonio, TX?
A breast augmentation will vary in cost based on several factors such as the skill of the doctor, the size of the city you are in, the type of specific treatment required, and extra expenses related to the surgery. Typically you can expect to spend between $3,500 – $10,000 for a mammoplasty.
On average, most cosmetic surgery associations, suggest an average price of $6,500. Given the cost for such a procedure, many patients may look for the aid of funding to pay for their plastic surgery treatments since insurance providers may not cover the procedure. It’s important to speak to your doctor about funding options.
Risk Associated with Breast Enhancement Surgery
- Adverse response to anesthetic;
- Blood clots;
- Noticeable scarring;
- Capsular contracture (scar cells setting around the implants);
- A lack, or full loss, of nipple area and/or bust level of sensitivity;
- Breast augmentation leak or tear;
- Rippling (indentations on the bust trigger by breast augmentation motion);
- Interference with mammograms.
It is also important that you feel confident in your physician’s skills before undergoing the breast treatment. Of course, a mistake made by your doctor could also lead to complications as well. Fortunately, substantial complications from breast augmentation are low.
What is the Recovery Time for a Mammaplasty?
Your surgeon will recommend that you take at least one week off from work and your regular duties, including about four to six weeks off of exercise activities. The best treatment at this stage is rest to help alleviate the initial swelling from the surgery. Your doctor will also provide some guidance on how to care for your body as well as the types of medications you should take orally to assist with the healing. After the first two to four weeks you will find noticeable improvement and will be able to move and feel much better.
Your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Have adequate breast enhancement training and medical experience?
- Are they certified by an accredited plastic surgery board?
- Perform the breast procedure in a safe medical facility?
- Provide before and after pictures of their previous breast procedures?
- Offer you the option of consulting with their past breast enhancement individuals?
- Do the particular breast enhancement surgery?
- Offer the kind of breast implants that you are seeking?
Questions to Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon in San Antonio, Texas
- Am I a great prospect for bust improvement or enlargement? If so, why?
- Are the outcomes I am looking for affordable and then practical?
- Do you have before-and-after images I can consider for the treatment I am undergoing?
- Will you be incorporating a bust lift with the breast augmentation?
- In my instance, will the breast implants be placed beneath the bust cells or under the pectoral muscle?
- Will my marks show up? Where will my marks be located?
- What sort of implants do you suggest for me?
- What type of anesthesia do you recommend for me?
- What will be the expenses related to my surgery?
- What will you expect of me to obtain the most effective outcomes?
- What sort of recovery duration can I anticipate and when can I return to normal activities?
- The number of added implant-related operations can I anticipate over my lifetime?
- Can I use my augmented breasts for breast-feeding?
- Exactly what are the dangers and then issues related to my treatment?
- Just how are difficulties taken care of?
- Exactly what are my alternatives if the aesthetic result of my breast enhancement does not satisfy the goals we agreed on?
- Just how will my breasts look if I prefer to have the implants eliminated in the future and not have them changed?
It is very important that you find a breast surgeon in San Antonio, Texas, who has a positive track record with various cosmetic procedures. Call us and we will put you in touch with the top breast augmentation surgeons in San Antonio who will meet your personal goals.
Finding a plastic surgeon for the whole country in one place is pretty damn convenient.
I located a rhinoplasty surgeon and had my surgery scheduled several weeks later. I am happy with my new nose and glad that I found my doctor on the website.
I was able to perform research for my treatment right here. After doing so, I connected with a doctor who made me feel comfortable with the procedure.
I was impressed with how quickly I was able to find a qualified plastic surgeon in my city.