Rhinoplasty Albuquerque, NM
Finding a plastic surgeon for the whole country in one place is pretty damn convenient.
I located a rhinoplasty surgeon and had my surgery scheduled several weeks later. I am happy with my new nose and glad that I found my doctor on the website.
I was able to perform research for my treatment right here. After doing so, I connected with a doctor who made me feel comfortable with the procedure.
I was impressed with how quickly I was able to find a qualified plastic surgeon in my city.
Looking for a Rhinoplasty Doctor in Albuquerque, NM?
We have you covered whether you’re looking for a nose job or another cosmetic procedure in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area. Call us and we can provide you with the right information to help you make an informed decision. Read below for more information about rhinoplasty surgery.
What is Rhinoplasty?
- Size of the nose relative to your face;
- Overall width of the nose;
- Profile of the nose including smoothing out bumps or depressions;
- Large or flared nostrils;
- Asymmetrical nose.
Overview of a Nose Job Procedure
Who is a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
How Much Does a Nose Job Cost in Albuquerque?
Nose job surgery will vary in cost based on several factors such as the skill and experience of the doctor, the size of the city you are in, the type of specific treatment required, and extra expenses related to the surgery. In general, you can expect to spend between $5,000 – $7,000 for a rhinoplasty.
On average, most cosmetic surgery associations, suggest an average price of $6,000. Given the costs for this cosmetic treatment, many patients may look for the aid of funding to pay for their plastic surgery treatments since insurance providers may not cover the procedure. It’s important to speak to your doctor about funding options.
Risks Associated with a Nose Surgery?
- Adverse response to anesthetic;
- Minor swelling;
- Bruising around the eyes and nose;
- Headaches along with bleeding and stiffness.
What is the Recovery Time for a Nose Job?
Following a nose job surgery, patients can expect to see visible swelling and bruising in the area surrounding the nose on the face. Recovery time from a rhinoplasty will vary on a case by case basis. In general, however, the results will appear in stages over several weeks and months after the treatment. Immediately following the procedure, you can expect to wear a splint or bandage on your nose for the first 7-14 days. You may also find it difficult to breath in the first week as your nose heals.
Your doctor will recommend that you take at least one week off from work and your regular duties. The best treatment at this stage is rest to help alleviate the initial swelling from the surgery. Your doctor will also provide some guidance on how to care for your body as well as the types of medications you should take orally to assist with the healing. After the first two weeks you will find noticeable improvement and will be able to breath and sleep much better.
Your Cosmetic Surgeon Consultation
- Have adequate training and medical experience with the procedure?
- Are they certified by an accredited plastic surgery board?
- Perform the procedure in a safe medical facility?
- Provide before and after pictures of their previous rhinoplasty procedures?
- Offer you the option of consulting with their past individuals?
- Do they specialize in nose job surgery?
Questions to Ask Your Rhinoplasty Doctor in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Am I a great prospect for a rhinoplasty? If so, why?
- Are the outcomes I am looking for affordable and then practical?
- Do you have before-and-after images I can consider for the treatment I am undergoing?
- In my instance, how will the surgery be performed? Which method?
- Will my marks show up? Where will my marks be located?
- What sort of procedure/technique do you suggest for me?
- What type of anesthesia do you recommend for me?
- What will be the expenses related to my surgery?
- What will you expect of me to obtain the most effective outcomes?
- What sort of recovery duration can I anticipate and when can I return to normal activities?
- The number of added implant-related operations can I anticipate over my lifetime?
- Exactly what are the dangers and then issues related to my treatment?
- Just how are difficulties taken care of?
- Exactly what are my alternatives if the aesthetic result of my nose job does not satisfy the goals we agreed on?
It is very important that you find a rhinoplasty surgeon in Albuquerque who has a positive track record with various cosmetic procedures. Call us and we will put you in touch with the top rhinoplasty surgeons in Albuquerque, NM who will meet your personal goals.