Tummy Tuck Las Vegas, NV
A tummy tuck surgeon in Las Vegas will be able to help you understand the purpose of this surgery. Your surgeon will inform you that a tummy tuck, also referred to as a abdominoplasty, is a very common cosmetic procedure that seeks to flatten the abdominal area by removing excess skin and fat, and involves tightening up the muscle area of the abdominal wall. This treatment helps to significantly minimize the appearance of a protruding abdomen.
If you’re thinking about abdominoplasty surgery, you will likely have a number of questions. We have collected some of the most frequently asked concerns about a tummy tuck procedure below. Always consult with your tummy tuck surgeon in Las Vegas, NV before undergoing treatment.
Finding a plastic surgeon for the whole country in one place is pretty damn convenient.
I located a rhinoplasty surgeon and had my surgery scheduled several weeks later. I am happy with my new nose and glad that I found my doctor on the website.
I was able to perform research for my treatment right here. After doing so, I connected with a doctor who made me feel comfortable with the procedure.
I was impressed with how quickly I was able to find a qualified plastic surgeon in my city.
Seeking a Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Las Vegas, NV?
We have you covered whether you’re looking for a tummy tuck or another cosmetic procedure in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Call us and we can provide you with the right information to help you make an informed decision. Read below for more information about abdominoplasty surgery.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
How Much Does an Abdominoplasty Cost in Las Vegas, NV?
Tummy tuck surgery will vary in cost based on several factors such as the skill and experience of the doctor, the size of the city you are in, the type of specific treatment required, and extra expenses related to the surgery. In general, you can expect to spend between $7,000 – $10,000 for a abdominoplasty.
On average, most cosmetic surgery associations, suggest an average price of $8,200. Given the costs for this cosmetic treatment, many patients may look for the aid of funding to pay for their plastic surgery treatments since insurance providers may not cover the procedure. It’s important to speak to your doctor about funding options.
Who is a Good Candidate for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
In order to be considered for abdominoplasty surgery, individuals should typically be in good health physically and also emotionally, including having a stable weight. Women should not be pregnant nor be nursing a child. Moreover, an ideal candidate should also be free of any heart conditions and lung problems and preferably are non-smokers as smoking slows down the healing process.
Many patients who select this treatment realize that diet and exercise cannot provide the results that they are looking for. A sagging abdomen can be flattened with a tummy tuck procedure but it is important that you remain realistic about the operation.
What is the Recovery Time for an Abdominoplasty?
Following tummy tuck surgery, patients can expect to experience pain and see visible swelling and bruising in the area surrounding abdomen. Recovery time from an abdominoplasty is lengthy but typically follows a series of stages. In short, patients will have swelling and feel stiff and sore in the first few weeks. You will likely find it difficult to walk and you won’t be mobile during the first two to three weeks. Your doctor will ask you to wear a bandage and a compression garment around your stomach for the first couple of weeks to assist in the healing process.
Your tummy tuck surgeon will recommend that you take at least two weeks off from work and your regular duties, including about six to eight weeks off
of exercise activities and lifting heavy objects. The best treatment at this stage is rest to help alleviate the initial swelling from the surgery. Your doctor will also provide some guidance on how to care for your body as well as the types of medications you should take orally to assist with the healing. After the first two to four weeks you will find noticeable improvement and will be able to move and feel much better.
Risks Associated with Abdominoplasty Surgery?
- Adverse response to anesthetic;
- Blood clots;
- Noticeable scarring;
- Swelling and soreness;
- Numbness in the abdomen for several weeks.
Your Cosmetic Surgeon Consultation
- Have adequate training and medical experience with the procedure?
- Are they certified by an accredited plastic surgery board?
- Perform the tummy procedure in a safe medical facility?
- Provide before and after pictures of their previous abdominoplasty procedures?
- Offer you the option of consulting with their past individuals?
- Do they specialize in abdominoplasty and liposuction surgery?
- Offer the kind of treatment that you are seeking?
Questions to Ask Your Las Vegas Abdominoplasty Specialist?
- Am I a great prospect for an abdominoplasty? If so, why?
- Are the outcomes I am looking for affordable and then practical?
- Do you have before-and-after images I can consider for the treatment I am undergoing?
- In my instance, how will the surgery be performed? Which method?
- Will my marks show up? Where will my marks be located?
- What sort of procedure/technique do you suggest for me?
- What type of anesthesia do you recommend for me?
- What will be the expenses related to my surgery?
- What will you expect of me to obtain the most effective outcomes?
- What sort of recovery duration can I anticipate and when can I return to normal activities?
- Exactly what are the dangers and then issues related to my treatment?
- Just how are difficulties taken care of?
- Exactly what are my alternatives if the aesthetic result of my tummy tuck does not satisfy the goals we agreed on?
It is very important that you find an abdominoplasty specialist in Las Vegas, NV who has a positive track record with various cosmetic procedures. Call us and we will put you in touch with the top tummy tuck surgeons in Las Vegas who will meet your personal goals.